Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Beyond caring


Well I'm a middle aged white man stuck in the north west of the UK and I think I am now a minority, I'm not PC, I'm not "metrosexual" I dont use moisterisure, I fart in public, scratch my arse should it get itchy and I'll be fucked if I'll go be a "house husband"
Jeez I wonder where the hell it will all end, new man my arse, I struggle to find anything wrong with the old man, we know how to look after ourselves, yes I can cook, iron, sew and do whatever I need to do if I have to, being married I dont have to (is it anti-PC to say that, I hope so) but get me cornered I'll fight my way out, I wont be worried about making a mess of my hair (stopped worrying about that a long time ago) or my nails. My idea of "fassion" is that I have socks on that match and dont have funny slogans written across them, the closest I come to designer cloths is the bargains I pick up in T K Max.
I do a days work and expect to get a days wage, I dont have any issues in getting dirty and have no problem what I do as long as I earn enough to feed me and mine, I got on the train to Manchester during the commuter run the other day and I struggled to get to grips with so many women in power suits with men chasing them like lap dogs, some need to grow balls or at the very least get some surgery and have them inplanted. Too many men are spending too much time preening to realise the women of the world are undermining them and will eventually take over, stop plucking your eyebrows you ponces, put the tweezers down and stop getting your fucking chests waxed for fucks sake! Its getting beyond a joke to be honest and I wonder where the hell it will all end, will we evolve in the same way as some fish to change sex at a whim? Mind you looking at some of you out there I think you already have, its just no one has gotten around to tell you about it yet.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you big gay biker

5:59 am  
Blogger Morbid said...

Yeah, and I bet you pluck your eyebrows too, had your back waxed latley?

6:51 am  
Blogger Morbid said...

LOL how are you my Chromed friend :D

I'll stay away from the religion bit though ;)

2:23 pm  
Blogger Morbid said...

Ha the saintly cometh :D

What fucking cat!!!! I havent ate one for a while, although your may go wel with a BBQ ;)

7:21 pm  
Blogger Morbid said...

LOL, How do fireyarse :D

7:47 am  
Blogger Plasma Bob said...

The problem with blogs is that any old arsehole can post comments....hang on....DOH!!!

How are you Mike? :D

6:27 pm  
Blogger Morbid said...

I'm good Andy, glad to see ya :D

4:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home